Saturday, March 28, 2009

I can't even put in to words how proud I felt to see Alden put on a baseball uniform. It almost brought me to tears. Alden is playing baseball for the Helena Hot Shots. Last night was our first game and he did great. He got a hit at every bat. He has some natural talent just like his dad. We lost the game by one point but all the boys played a great game. I can't wait until the next game.

1 comment:

Tina said...

It looks like we are both going to have "baseball blogs" for the next couple of months. I know you are excited, it just gets more fun along the way. It is hard to describe how proud you can be of a little boy on the field, but it is totally overwhelming isn't it??? Y'all have fun!!! Keep us updated!

Post a Comment