OMG, Jamie! I would have been ready to kill someone. I didn't realize it was this bad. Poor baby. I hope you told the teacher she needed to watch the kids better. It looks like someone beat the crap out of him.
Hey, Avery was just looking at the blog w/me and he saw Alden's face and he teared up when he saw the pic. He was asking me a million questions about what happened and he was so worried.
3 comments:
oh my goodness that looks worse then how you explained it. glad he wasnt hurt too bad.
OMG, Jamie! I would have been ready to kill someone. I didn't realize it was this bad. Poor baby. I hope you told the teacher she needed to watch the kids better. It looks like someone beat the crap out of him.
Hey, Avery was just looking at the blog w/me and he saw Alden's face and he teared up when he saw the pic. He was asking me a million questions about what happened and he was so worried.
Post a Comment